6150 Goodrich Road
Clarence, NY 14032
Located in quaint Clarence Center, Heritage Path is a brand new townhome community with beautiful ranch and two story floor plans. This neighborhood is designed with luxury and style so you can live the lifestyle you deserve. These townhomes have standard features such as Kraftmaid cabinetry, granite countertops and first floor laundry while also giving you the freedom to choose options to customize your new townhome.
Move right into your newly constructed, two or three bedroom floor plan. Flexibility. Location. Luxury.
What are you waiting for?
All homes at Heritage Path have been sold at this time. Thank you!
Exterior & Neighborhood Photos & Video
Please continue below to the Available Units section to see interior photos and take a 3D tour of specific units.
Explore available units for more information, photo galleries, floor plans, and take virtual 3D tours. Click on a unit to learn more.
Plans & Layouts
Description: New-built townhome with 1st Floor laundry, full unfinished basement, with attached 2-car garage.
Townhome Unit Configuration:
- End Unit: 1-Story Ranch = 1,646.0 SF
- End Unit: 1-Story w/Loft & WIC = 2,075.0 SF
- End Unit: 1-Story w/2nd Floor Bedroom & Full Bath = 2,075.0 SF
- Middle Unit: 1-Story Ranch = 1,532.0 SF
- Middle Unit: 1-Story w/Loft & WIC = 1,961.0 SF
- Middle Unit: 1-Story w/2nd Floor Bedroom & Full Bath = 1,961.0 SF
- Driveway material: Cast-in-place concrete, 4” thick, broom finish
- 4 ft wide, private walks (house to driveway): 4” x 4 FT wide, broom finish, cast-in-place concrete with wire reinforcement
- Public sidewalk (near street): None (NIC)
- Finished grade: 3” Topsoil complete lot on all sides of building
- Landscaping: Per the project Landscape Plan
- Grass: Hydroseed complete lot on all sides of building
- Footings: 8” x 16” poured concrete & steel rebar reinforced
- Full basement: 8” x 8 ft poured concrete wall, steel rebar footing/wall ties with anchor bolts
- Perimeter footing drainage system: 4” perforated PVC pipe
- Foundation Wrap: Rigid Air Gap polyethylene membrane, Planton
- Wall Insulation: Fiberglass blanket, continuous (white vinyl-faced) VSK-25, rated R-19
- Floor Slabs (Interior): 4” smooth finish cast-in-place concrete with fiber mesh on 6 mil poly vapor barrier on 4” gravel bed.
- Basement windows: One (1) vented, glass block, 32” x 16”
- NYS Residential Building Code Required Basement Egress – One (1) Boman Kemp Basement Egress Window System, #5040, Steel Stacked Stone Well, with ladder, steel top grate & clear poly cover, Size: 64”(w) x 36”(p) x 60”(h), with WinTech, CR70 Series, dual-pane insulated, Low-E glass single sliding white vinyl egress window, Window Size: 60”(w) x 48”(h)
- Sill Plate: 2×6 pressure treated with fiberglass sill sealer
- Floor Framing – 2×10 @ 16” O/C, (KD SPF, Grade #2 or better) joists
- Band Joist Insulation: Fiberglass batts, rated R-19, unfaced
- Floor Sheathing: 3/4” T&G, G-P Dry Guard Oriented Strand Board (OSB), glued & nailed
- Wall Framing: 2×6 @ 16” O/C, (KD SPF, Grade #2 or better) studs. Floor to ceiling heights: 1st floor = 9 FT, 2nd/Loft floor = 8 FT.
- Wall Sheathing: 7/16” Oriented Strand Board (OSB)
- Exterior Wall Insulation: 3.5” Fiberglass batts, rated R-13, unfaced with 2 mil poly vapor barrier
- Air Infiltration Barrier: Building wrap
- Roof/Ceiling Framing: Pre-fabricated 2x wood roof trusses @ 24” O/C (per plan).
- Flat Ceiling Insulation: 12” R-49, kraft-faced fiberglass
- Sloped Ceiling Insulation: 9” R-30, kraft-faced fiberglass
- Roof Sheathing: 5/8” Oriented Strand Board (OSB)
- Underlayment: 15# Felt with Ice & Water Shield starter
- Typical House Wall material: ½” Gypsum board (typical), finished & sanded paint ready, primed & painted.
- 2nd Floor Ceiling material: 5/8” Gypsum board (typical), finished & sanded paint ready, primed & painted.
- Drywall Note: Water-Resistive (WR) type gypsum board (all Baths)
- Garage Wall & Ceilings: 5/8” X Firecode Gypsum Board, finished & sanded paint ready, primed & painted, not insulated.
Building Envelope (or equal)
- Front Entry Door: Milliken Smooth Fiberglass, Style: Center Lite, 8-panel, Model #: 640HM, Glass Style: Heirloom Master, Satin Nickel caming, deadbolt, choice standard of hardware color, painted door, with 3.5” Alside G8 Aluminum covered jambs.
- Garage Door: Wayne Dalton, 5120 series, Sonoma Ranch Panel Style with double Archtop Wynbridge IV clear glass window panels, insulated steel overhead, factory pre-finished, R-9 (No decorative hardware) with 3.5” Alside G8 Aluminum covered jambs, including Lift Master #8065 automatic door opener with (2) remotes.
- Windows: VWD, new construction, white vinyl, double-hung windows with energy efficient dual pane, insulated, double strength glass, ½ screens and contoured grids between glass (All windows per the Elevation).
- Patio Door: Plygem 1500 Series, new construction, sliding, white vinyl w/screens, energy efficient dual pane insulated glass and contoured grids between glass per the Elevations
- Roof shingles – GAF Timberline High Definition (HD) Architectural, fiberglass/asphalt, Lifetime Limited warranty, with continuous ridge vent
- Siding 1 (Typical) ) – Certainteed Restoration Classic Series, double 5”, Select Cedar maintenance-free vinyl clapboard
- Siding 2 (Front Elevation Gable Ends & Front Dormers ONLY, per dwg) – Certainteed, Northwoods, 7” Straight Edge Rough Split Shakes, maintenance-free vinyl
- Siding 3 (Front Elevation only, per dwg) – Quality Stone, 60% Manor, 40 % Ferndale Cobblestone, Dry-Laid veneer stone, with sill stones, includes all Porch masonry/veneer stone column pedestal bases.
- Corner Boards: 4” – Alside vinyl, maintenance-free
- Eave & Rake Soffits – Alside vinyl, maintenance-free, 12” overhangs, all Eave (horizontal) soffits continuous vented (perforated).
- Fascias & Frieze boards – Alside G8 Aluminum.
- Gutters & downspouts – 5” K-Style, .032 aluminum with 2”x 3” connected to storm sewer piping
- Porch Columns Wraps: HB&G or equal, 8”/12” square, tapered, recessed panel column wrap, with cap & base trim on veneer stone pedestal column bases.
Burke Homes Additional Features
- Appliances: Frigidaire (or equal) – 24” Dishwasher and 30” Broan ventless Range Hood only, choice of colors: White/Black/Stainless Steel
- 1st Floor Laundry Washer/Dryer hook-ups – provided
- Service supply lines for Range & Dryer (gas and electric), no 220V electrical hook-ups
- Special Ceilings – Tray Ceiling in Great Rm & Kitchen
- Special Interior Trim: Master Bedroom Ceiling – Art Deco stepped crown molding
- Covered Rear Patio: Stamped & Colored concrete, with colored broom finished concrete landing
- Privacy Fence: Maintenance-Free PVC, vinyl, Size 6 FT (h) x 8 FT (l), Color: White
Interior Finshes (or equal)
- Interior Doors: Masonite Classics Molded Panel Series, hollow-core, choice of six (6) different door styles, smooth or textured, door & jambs painted
- Front Entry Door Handset: Dexter by Schlage, Residential J-Series, Style: Paris
- Locksets: Dexter by Schlage, Residential J-Series, Knob Style: Stratus, Finish: Choice standard colors.
- Interior Trim: Masonite (MDF), Special Heritage Colonial Style, Base Molding: 4-1/4” wide (Profile #: 412M), Window & Door Casing: 3” wide (Profile #: #411M), painted. Note: All interior openings [between rooms with no door(s)] shall be drywall finish, no casing.
- Windows: Casing trim (3) sides with sill and apron shall be installed, painted
- Interior stair railing system (per plan): ‘Coffman’ Traditional Series, Post-to-Post – Hand railing: Oak, stained (#C-6010), Newel Post: 3” square, Oak, stained (#C-4040), Balusters: 1.25” square, Oak, stained (#C-5015)
- Wall & Ceiling Paint: Sherwin Williams Pro-Mar 200 series, FLAT paint (one coat primer/paint, one coat paint), choice of two (2) standard colors.
- Door Finish: Sherwin Williams Pro-Classic, semi-gloss paint (two coats), choice of (1) color.
- Trim Finish: Sherwin Williams Pro-Classic, semi-gloss paint (two coats), choice of (1) color.
- Ceiling Finish: Smooth, Painted, choice of (1) color
- Flooring #1: Armstrong American Scrape – Engineered Hardwood, in Foyer, Kitchen, Dining, Great Rm, hallways & adjacent closets, choice standard of wood colors.
- Flooring #2: Ceramic Tile in ALL Baths, Laundry (Allowance $3.25/SF) choice of tile styles & colors.
- Flooring #3: Mohawk, Style: Spellman, solid & tweed pattern, textured cut pile, 25 oz. carpeting with over 8 lb bonded pad in ALL Bedrooms & adjacent closets. Carpet Warranties: Anti-Static, Stain, Soil & Pet Urine Resistance, Abrasive Wear, Texture Retention, Fade Resistance & Manufacturing Defects
- Cabinetry: CNC – standard box & dovetail drawer construction, with ALL Soft-Close controlled closing drawers & doors, natural Birch wood interiors, standard stain finish selection, choice of standard knob and/or pull hardware, crown molding above 36” upper cabinets, NO SOFFITS above upper cabinetry.
- Countertops: All Granite, with back & side splashes, choice of Promotional (Base) colors, standard edge finish with under mount sinks.
- Closet Shelving: (1) White wire
- Bath Mirrors: Single square or rectangular to match width of countertop
- Bath Accessories (per Bath/Lav): Peerless (1) 18” or 24” towel bars, (1) toilet paper holder, (1) shower rod, Finish: Chrome
- Basement Stairs, Steel Columns & Beam(s) painted
Typical Bath Fixture Specs:
- Faucets: Peerless, Brushed Nickel
- Sinks: American Standard, under mount, Color: White
- Toilets: American Standard, Cadet Pro, Color: White
- Tub/Shower Units: Kohler “Sterling” Ensemble, 32” x 60”, 4-piece, Color: White
- Main Bath: (per plan) Vanity & Countertop with (1) under mount sink, toilet, 32” x 60” tub/shower unit
- Master Bath: (per plan) same as Main Bath but with (2) under mount sinks & Sterling Ensemble 60” x 34” shower unit
- Kitchen: Sink – Blanco double-bowl, under mount, stainless steel with Peerless, Single Handle pull-down, Brushed Nickel
- Waterline for Refrigerator Ice Maker
- Water Heater: Natural gas AO Smith 50 Gallon Power Direct Vent Water Heater (P/N: GPDT50), OR Navien Wall Mounted Tankless Water Heater (P/N: NPE210-A), with Buffer Tank and built-in circulation pump.
- Water Supply: CPVC pipe, insulated hot water
- Gas Supply: Black steel pipe, for Ranges & Dryers
- Hose Bibbs: Exterior frost free, (1) in Garage
- Sump Pump: Liberty 1/3 HP, submersible pump
- Furnace: York/Trane gas fired, Energy Star rated, 96% efficiency or equal
- Central Air Conditioning: York/Trane 13 SEER with Condenser
- Metal ducted return air ductwork provided
- All ducts outside the conditioned building envelop shall be sealed
- All Exhaust fans shall be ducted to outside with vent cap
(per National Electric Code)
- 150 Amp Main Electrical panels with Arc Fault circuit breakers per code
- Duplex outlets every 12ft, and within 6ft. from any opening (per Elec Code),
- Ground Fault Interrupt (GFI) duplex outlets – within 5 ft of Kitchen sink, (1) in each Bath and/or Lav
- Bedrooms – all duplex outlets (GFI) circuits, (per Elec code)
- (2) USB Outlets
- Utility – dedicated circuits for Furnaces & A/C Condensers
- Exhaust fan/light combo units in all Baths
- Exhaust fan in Laundries
- Basement & Garage – (3) GFI outlets (each) & Utility light fixtures
- Miscellaneous – Interior: (2) phone jacks, (2) cable jacks, Exterior: Waterproof (GFI) outlets, 1st Floor – (2) per unit, (1) near each Front & Patio Doors. Door bell – Main entry door
- Electric Smoke & CO Detectors (per NYS Residential Building Code)
- Light Fixtures: Interior: (1) per room, flush ceiling mount, including Foyer, Bedroom #2 & #3, Walk-in-closet(s) (per plan) excluding small closets. Recessed Cans: Hall(s), Stairwell(s), Upper Landings. Pendant ceiling mount lights in Kitchen & Dining Rm. Interior Paddle Fan/Light Fixtures: Great Rm & Master Bedroom on toggle switch (no dimmer) with fan speed control switch. Baths: (1) Wall Sconce Light over sink, (1) LED Recessed light over Tub/Shower. Exterior: Recessed LED ceiling lights at front door & rear Patio, (2) wall sconces at garage door