Leasing and Sales Representative
5540 Southwestern Blvd.
Hamburg, New York 14075
phone: (716) 646-0047
fax: (716) 646-5510
mobile: (716) 260-7793
3750 Heatherwood Dr.
Hamburg, NY 14075
Coming Soon, Spring 2020! Welcome To Sherwood Meadows!
Burke is building a quiet new sub division nestled in Hamburg. Sherwood Meadows will consist of 43 lots surrounded by ponds and woods for a park-like setting. Conveniently located off of Southwestern Blvd., it is close to major grocery stores and shopping facilities. Burke’s new homes will all be built with the best materials in the industry and we have budgeted each house for upgrades included.
Burke offers a service warranty program that goes far beyond what is required. Scroll through to see some of the models that we offer. Contact the sales representative now for more information on how to make your dream home possible through Burke Homes!
Learn more about financing options and the new home building process. Click here to view our helpful new home building brochure.
Plans & Layouts
- Driveway: 4” broom finish, cast-in-place concrete with wire mesh reinforcement
- Driveway apron (to street): 6” broom finish, cast-in-place concrete with wire mesh reinforcement
- 4 ft wide private (house to driveway) & public walk: 4” broom finish, cast-in-place concrete with wire mesh reinforcement
- Finished grade: 3” Topsoil, seed ready
- Landscaping/Grass Seeding: None (NIC)
- Footings: 8” x 16” poured concrete & steel rebar reinforced
- Full basement: 8” x 8ft poured concrete wall, steel rebar reinforced with anchor bolts
- Perimeter footing drainage system: 4” perforated PVC pipe
- Foundation Wrap: Rigid Air Gap polyethylene membrane
- Wall Insulation: Fiberglass blanket, continuous (white vinyl-faced) VSK-25, rated R-19
- Floor Slabs (Interior): 4” smooth finish cast-in-place concrete with wire reinforcement on 6 mil poly vapor barrier on gravel bed.
- Basement windows: Two (2) vented, glass block, 32” x 16”
- NYS Residential Building Code Required Basement Egress – One (1) Boman Kemp Basement Egress Window System, #4040, Steel Stacked Stone Well, with ladder, steel top grate & clear poly cover, Size: 52”(w) x 36”(p) x 60”(h), with WinTech, CR70 Series, dual-pane insulated, Low-E glass single sliding white vinyl egress window, Window Size: 48”(w) x 48”(h).
- Sill Plate: 2×6 pressure treated with fiberglass sill sealer
- Floor Framing – 2×10 @ 16” O/C, (KD SPF, Grade #2 or better) joists
- Band Joist Insulation: Fiberglass batts, rated R-19, unfaced
- Floor Sheathing: 3/4” T&G, G-P Dry Guard Oriented Strand Board (OSB), glued & nailed
- Wall Framing: 2×4 @ 16” O/C, (KD SPF, Grade #2 or better) studs. Floor to ceiling heights: 1st floor = 8 FT.
- Wall Sheathing: 7/16” Oriented Strand Board (OSB)
- Exterior Wall Insulation: 3.5” Fiberglass batts, rated R-13, unfaced with 2 mil poly vapor barrier
- Air Infiltration Barrier: Building wrap
- Roof/Ceiling Framing: Pre-fabricated 2x wood roof trusses @ 24” O/C (per plan).
- Flat Ceiling Insulation: 12” R-49, kraft-faced fiberglass
- Sloped Ceiling Insulation: 9” R-30, kraft-faced fiberglass
- Roof Sheathing: 5/8” Oriented Strand Board (OSB)
- Underlayment: 15# Felt with Ice & Water Shield starter
- Typical House Wall & Ceiling material: ½” Gypsum board (typical), finished & sanded paint ready, primed & painted.
- Drywall Note: Water-Resistive (WR) type gypsum board (all Baths)
- Garage wall: 5/8” X Firecode Gypsum Board Taped only – Finished & sanded paint ready, primed. Not insulated
Building Envelope (or equal)
- Front Entry Door: Milliken Smooth Fiberglass, Style: Classic Collection, Model #: 400, primed & painted, deadbolt, choice standard of hardware color, brick mold, with 3.5” Alside G8 Aluminum covered jambs.
- Garage Door: Wayne Dalton 9100 series, overhead, 15ft x 7ft, R-9 insulated steel, raised panel, standard color selection, no windows, no decorative hardware with 3.5” Alside G8 Aluminum covered jambs, including Lift Master automatic door opener with (2) remotes for each motor.
- Windows: VWD or equal, new construction, white vinyl, double-hung windows with energy efficient dual pane, insulated, double strength glass, ½ screens and contoured grids between glass (per the Elevation) with 3.5” Alside G8 Aluminum window trim surround.
- Rear Door: Milliken Smooth Fiberglass, Style: Classic Collection, Model #: 59 Lowe, primed & painted, deadbolt, choice standard of hardware color.
- Roof Shingles: GAF Timberline High Definition (HD) Architectural, fiberglass/asphalt, Lifetime Limited warranty, choice of standard colors continuous ridge vent
- Siding 1 (Typical): Alside Conquest, maintenance-free vinyl clapboard, choice of standard colors. NOTE: Premium color siding is not included and is available at an extra cost.
- Siding 2 (Front Elevation per Elevations): Quality Stone Veneer, choice of standard colors.
- Corner Boards: 4” Alside vinyl, maintenance-free
- Eave & Rake Soffits: Alside vinyl, maintenance-free, 12” overhangs, all Eave (horizontal) soffits continuous vented (perforated).
- Fascias & Frieze boards: Alside G8 Aluminum.
- Gutters & downspouts: 5” K-Style, .032 aluminum with 2”x 3” connected to storm sewer piping.
Burke Homes Additional Features
- 1st Floor Laundry Washer/Dryer hook-ups – provided
- Service supply lines for Range & Dryer (gas and electric), no 220V electrical hook-ups
- Rear Landing: Wood landing.
Interior Finshes (or equal)
- Interior Doors: Masonite Classics Molded Panel Series, hollow-core, choice of six (6) different door styles, smooth or textured, door & jambs painted
- Front Entry Door Handset: Dexter by Schlage, Residential J-Series, Style: Paris
- Locksets: Dexter by Schlage, Residential J-Series, Knob Style: Stratus, Finish: Choice standard colors
- Interior Hardware: Finish – Any standard color
- Interior Trim: Primed (MDF) painted, Base molding: 3-1/4” Colonial (#623), Door casing: 2-1/4” Colonial (#356). Note: All interior openings [between rooms with no door(s)] shall be drywall finish, no casing.
- Windows: Drywall returns (NO casing) with wood stained sill
- Wall & Ceiling Paint: Sherwin Williams Quality Coat series, FLAT paint (one coat primer/paint, one coat paint), choice of two (2) standard colors.
- Door Finish: Sherwin Williams Pro-Classic, semi-gloss paint (two coats), choice of (1) color.
- Trim Finish: Sherwin Williams Pro-Classic, semi-gloss paint (two coats), choice of (1) color.
- Ceiling Finish: Smooth, Painted, choice of (1) color
- Bathrooms: Sherwin Williams Pro-Classic, egg-shell paint (two coats), choice of (1) color
- Flooring #1: Armstrong American Scrape, Engineered Hardwood – main entry, kitchen.
- Flooring #2: Mohawk Style: Spellman, solid & tweed pattern, textured cut pile, 25 oz. carpeting with over 8 lb bonded pad in great room, hallways, all bedrooms and adjacent closets. Carpet Warranties: Anti-Static, Stain, Soil & Pet Urine Resistance, Abrasive Wear, Texture Retention, Fade Resistance & Manufacturing Defects.
- Flooring #3: Konkrete Ceramic Tile – all bathrooms and laundry room.
- Cabinets (Kitchen & Bath): CNC with Soft-Close doors & drawers, dovetail drawers, all plywood box construction, Door Style, and Cabinetry Color: To be selected by the customer, standard knob and/or pull hardware, Crown molding above upper cabinets, NO SOFFITS above upper cabinetry.
- Countertops: Granite choice of standard options.
- Closet Shelving: (1) White wire
- Bath Mirrors: Single square or rectangular to match width of countertop
- Bath Accessories: Moen Brantford Series, 18” or 24” towel bar, (1) toilet paper holder (per Lav/Bath), (1) shower rod (per bath), Finish: Chrome
- Stairs, Steel Columns & Beam(s) with Basement – painted
Typical Bath Fixture Specs:
- Faucets: Moen Chateau Series, Brushed Nickel
- Sinks: Mansfield Drop-in, Color: White
- Toilets: Mansfield 1.5 gallon flush, Color: White
- Tub/Shower Units: Kohler Sterling Ensemble, 32” x 60”, 4-piece, Color: White
- Main Bath: (per plan) Vanity/plastic laminate countertop with single, drop-in bowl sink, toilet, tub/shower unit
- Master Bath: (per plan) same as Main Bath with sink and 60” x 34” Kohler Sterling Ensemble shower unit.
- Kitchen: Sink – Dayton double-bowl, stainless steel with Moen Chateau Series, Chrome faucet
- Waterline for Refrigerator Ice Maker
- Water Heater: Natural gas AO Smith 50 Gallon Power Direct Vent Water Heater (P/N: GPDT50), OR Navien Wall Mounted Tankless Water Heater (P/N: NPE210-A), with Buffer Tank and built-in circulation pump.
- Water Supply: CPVC pipe, insulated hot water
- Gas Supply: Black steel pipe
- Hose Bibbs: (2) exterior frost free, located (1) front & (1) rear of house
- Sump Pump: Liberty 1/3 HP, submersible pump
- Furnace – Heil gas fired, Energy Star rated, 96% efficiency or equal
- OPTIONAL: Central Air Conditioning with Condenser
- Metal ducted return air ductwork provided
- All ducts outside the conditioned building envelop shall be sealed
- All Exhaust fans shall be ducted to outside with vent cap
(per National Electric Code)
- 150 Amp Electrical Service
- Duplex outlets every 12ft, and within 6ft. from any opening (per code),
- Ground Fault Interrupt (GFI) duplex outlets – within 5 ft of Kitchen sink, 1 in each Bath/Lav
- Exhaust fan/light combo units in all Baths & Lav
- Bedrooms – all duplex outlets (GFI) circuits, 1 switched outlet (per code)
- Basement – 1 GFI outlet, 1 dedicated outlet each for Furnace & Sump Pump
- Garage – 1 GFI outlet
- Miscellaneous – Interior: 2 phone jacks, 2 cable jacks Exterior: 2 waterproof (GFI) outlets, Door bell – Front door
- Electric Smoke & CO Detectors (per NYS Residential Building Code)
- Light Fixtures: TBD with electrical contractor
Sherwood Meadows Townhomes
3750 Heatherwood Dr., Hamburg NY 14075